Followers


Please place your order & inquiry here :)

**If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online: >>Please click here<<

Happy 1st Anniversary



Salam All,


Alhamdulillah, My Online Boutique For You already 1 year old :)
Thank you to all of you (my customer/readers/friends/family) for the continuous support through all this year.
InsyaAllah we will try to give the best product and services in the future.


To all customers, my followers and subscribers who first trusted us to buy the product from us,
"Thank You" 
from the bottom of my heart.


We would like to hear feedback's & suggestions, so do let us know what are the changes you are looking forward to
or if you have any question or required our help regarding our product
do get in touch with us,
I would be happy to help.


In celebration of My Online Boutique For You 1st year Anniversary,
we have prepared a blog contest for my customers, followers, subscribers and readers.


Attractive stuff up for grabs!

* My Online Boutique For You * 
------------------------------ 
Thank You For Online Shopping with Us 
Do come back regularly as we will update from time to time. 
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

click 'older posts' on your upper right conner as sample below

click 'older posts' on your upper right conner as sample below